Sunday, August 6

A Game of Tag

Five Things in My Freezer
1. Green Chile (about 1/2 sack of authentic Hatch Green Chile)
2. A fish I caught in mom's pond
3. Eggo waffles (dan bought)
4. Egg rolls
5. Seafood for paella

Five Things in My Closet
1. old purses
2. shoes
3. 1 million pieces of scrap fabric
4. hangers on the floor
5. recordable CD's

Five Things in My Car
1. old satellite reciever
2. Ginger snaps and peanut butter crackers
3. The welcome sign for my Japanese exchange visitor last year
4. dad's non-automatic camera
5. gps system (so i won't get lost)

Five Things in My Purse
1. More peanut butter crackers
2. 4 purple pens
3. 1 black sharpie
4. both mine and my husband's cell phones
5. my "as necessary" glasses

I tag Christina in Puebla...'cause other than my sis, I think she is the only person that reads my blog that also has a blog. :)

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

How funny! Good thing I checked your blog, huh? Glad to see the ginger snaps have made it into your car but hopefully you aren't needing them anymore.