Monday, June 4

Packing begun

Since we got rained out of the garage sale we started packing anyway. We have investigated moving trucks and found a good deal on one. Then we began boxing books. So far we have only boxed books and are up to 21 12x12 boxes. 2 more book shelves to go! (There has been discussion if all these books are needed, but really they are.)

In an effort to keep myself on track I have a list of things to do each day this week. We are shooting for a new garage sale on Saturday and we should be getting close. My sister-in-law's wedding is in Amarillo on the 16th so we will be moving after that.

The hardest thing is deciding what we won't need until after we get a new place to live. We are moving in with mom and dad (Nana and Pop) for the time being while we sell our house in Fort Worth. What do we not need access to for an undetermined length of time? I don't want to box up any baby stuff because I don't know what we will need and he may grow out of it before we unpack it!

All in all the packing is going well. I was going to post a video, but apparently that is complicated so here is my best try...and a link if it doesn't work.



Link...http://picasaweb.google.com/gosteers/RollingOver
Click the pictures to see the video.

No comments: