Thursday, June 29

In mi escuela

At my school we are learning past tense....wow, do you know how hard that is in another language? you keep wanting to say everything in present. it is very hard. I keep thinking about how my students have to write in past tense...Now I know how hard that is.

I also learned a good deal of slang from my conversation partner. I also confirmed that no one in Mexico has every heard of okra...in English or in Spanish. Slightly interesting because it would grow very well here.....

Ok, tengo sueño...I´m tired so I´m going to end this entry now. I am learning a bit and will try to write more when I am fresh.

2 comments:

Sher said...

I went to a Rangers game yesterday and got super, super sunburned. Ouch! I am so paying for it now. But it wouldn't be the 4th of July without a sunburn, would it? Ha! Happy 4th weekend! Guess you probably won't be celebrating.

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

Hola mi amiga! ¿Hace buen tiempo hoy, no? Estoy contento que tu eres en mi clase. ¡¡Estoy emocional que mañana vamos a celebrar el cuatro de julio!! Hasta mañana.