Sunday, February 5

bad luck

Ok, I've decided I've just been having bad luck lately. Maybe God is teaching me to accept things without stressing out, maybe I'm being tested, who knows.

This morning we go to get into the car to go to church and the back window of my car is broken out. Nothing is gone. For some reason, they didn't want my soccer blankets (choice of maroon or john deere pattern) or my stash of styrofoam cups or empty bags... They did leave dan's new xm radio (which I'm glad about).

So I guess tomorrow I'll be calling the glass repair people to see if they can put in a new windshield.

1 comment:

Sher said...

My friend Andrea (who lives with Amy just down the street from you) had her window shot out Sunday morning as well. Hmmmm.....that's interesting. Did you report it to the police?