Thursday, February 23

TAKS IS OVER

Today I'm having a sick day. :) I am worn out, needed the break and decided a week ago that I would take off today.

While I've been here I got called and told that my kids conned the sub into sitting in my room during lunch and were so loud that Officer M had to come and settle them down. I wish I could take off tomorrow too so I don't have to deal with it.

As for TAKS, the kids did really well i think. They all seem calm about it. I've only had about 3 tell me that they failed, which is pretty good cause that means that they at least did their best. That is all they can do. I hope that I have a good turnout. At least 3 of my kids failed because they decided to make them go home at 5 and they hadn't finished the essay yet. They can't pass the test without a 2 on the essay. If they didn't finish, they probably made 0's.

We have been discussing our academy plan for next year and it looks like I will be a supplementary staff person that isn't actually attached to an academy. That might change if my friend takes an AP job next year and they move me to her slot. She is in the Social Service academy so that would be great with me.

1 comment:

Sher said...

Glad you survived!